Are you tired of falling for the wrong one? Or wasting time on one you think is the right one?
Our newest program can help! Learn skills to follow your heart without losing your mind.
The How to Avoid Falling for A Jerk/Jerkette program is a humorous, educational program that uses the R.A.M. (Relationship Attachment Model) to explore healthy and unhealthy relationships. Much research and theory has been compiled to develop this program which is suitable for singles and singles again, men and women. This is the program, Lifelines’ Counselor, Julianne Jackson, will be using to teach the class. It will cover some of the following topics -
• Recognizing subtle, hidden signs of future problems
• Judging your partner's true personality
• Analyzing your partner's conscience
• Pacing the relationship to prevent premature emotional attachment
• Focusing on your emotional health so you're not the jerk
- helping attendees discover the key ingredients for a lasting relationship.
This class is designed for singles and singles again, men and women.
Call 251-602-0909 to reserve your spot now! Class is the 2nd Saturday of each month at 8:30 am- 12:30 pm. at 4904 Oak Circle Dr. Mobile, AL 36609. Cost is $35 which includes workbook and class. Refreshments and light snacks will be served.