Find the Right Life Insurance for You and Your Family
Throughout your life, events like marriage, the birth of your children, and retirement change your insurance needs. Depending on where you are in your life will determine which type of and how much life insurance is most appropriate for you.
If you do not have life insurance and need to obtain information on the different types of products available please attend a free workshop at Lifelines/Consumer Credit Counseling on 10/15/2018. Please call and register for this free workshop at 251 602-0011. Registration starts at 5:45 PM, the workshop will start at 6 PM.
Whole Life Insurance
• It can provide coverage for your entire life and also builds cash and loan value with premium payments
• Premiums never increase and coverage never decreases
• Whole life is generally more expensive than term life Insurance because coverage lasts a lifetime
Term Life Insurance
• Term life insurance provides coverage for a limited period of time
• After that period, policyholders typically pay increased premiums to continue coverage
• Term life insurance is usually less expensive than whole life insurance
Counselors at Consumer Credit Counseling see people daily that do not have life insurance and when an unforeseen death occur, they have no coverage and no place to seek help with expenses. We want to prevent these events by offering education and budget counseling to help individuals be able to obtain and include insurance in their monthly spending plan. Don’t wait to call and sign up. We will have a licensed insurance agent, present information and answer questions.