Lifelines is accredited through the Council on Accreditation for Children and Families (COA). All professionals are licensed and follow all COA standards, as well as their professional ethics. A review process is in place to ensure that all COA standards are followed appropriately.
Lifelines Counseling Services is here to assist you with Real Solutions for Real Problems. There are traditional and alternative methods to provide for your needs (TDD, TTY, translators). Call 251.602.0011 for help.
- Lifelines Counseling Services Annual Report 2017
- Lifelines Counseling Services Annual Report 2016
- Lifelines Counseling Services Annual Report 2015
- Lifelines Counseling Services Audit 2016
- Lifelines Counseling Services 990 2016
- Alliance of Information and Referral Systems
- Council on Accreditation of Services for Families and Children
- National Foundation for Credit Counseling
- United Way of Southwest Alabama
- U. S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Alabama Department of Economic and Community Affairs
- Alabama Department of Public Health
- Alabama Coalition Against Rape